Cascadia Review is excited to announce its nominations for the 2016 Pushcart Prize Anthology. Those nominations are as follows:
- David Biespiel, “Looking out the Window”
- Daniel Butterworth, “Cropduster”
- Amy Miller, “The Jockey of Model Horses”
- Catherine Owen, “You Make Me Ache River with Your—Let Me Say It”
- Annette Spaulding-Convy, “In a Shack on Mud Lake”
- Ingrid Wendt, “In Lieu of a Christmas Letter”
Congratulations to all the nominees. Please take a moment to click on the links above and read their fine work.